Friday, December 14, 2012

NetScaler Fundamentals - Day 1

First off want to say great class and the instructor, Richard Nash, is a great guy and easy to talk to.

So I took this class because a) I need to understand just what is going on in these devices and b) every time I deal with a NS device it's like Sanskrit and not a single one is set up the same way.

I'm going to keep this short and sweet: if you have the opportunity to take this class, do it. If you already know NS then fine, no real need, but if you've been seeing these devices (and I mean any of them, both VPX and MPX) and you have issues understanding just why someone did what they did, or you setting up more and more of these and just playing it by ear, then you should run to this class.

Now I wouldn't advocate flying from Tuscon (sorry Mike) but hey to each their own. :D

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment